Wednesday 28 November 2007

Sensei Steve Wilkinsons new Kata Bunkai Blog



Please take time to view Sensei Steve's blog. Understanding the application of Kata is fundamental to being able to perform the Kata properly. It enables you to visualise each move as it would be used in practice.

http://kata-bunkai.blogspot.com/

I have also put a link in the side bar.

Here is how Sensei Steve describes himself in his blog:

Stephen Wilkinson
2nd degree karate black belt with less of an understanding of Kata application than one would like. Hence, this blog. If you know anything about kata / forms application irrespective of style let me/us all know. Post it here. Thanks in advance. Oh by the way, I'm married and a father of one but that's not important right now.

1 comment:

Stephen Wilkinson said...

Andy, thank you for taking the time to add a post to the Aycliffe Anshin-Ryu Karate blog and also the link to my Bunkai blog.

I eventually found out where you pinched the photograph of me from and then I stole it back and included in my own profile.